- We offer UM faculty & staff a cash discount price, prices vary depending on pick up and drop off locations
- We require a 24 hour advanced reservation for you to qualify for the discount
- This does not include waiting time or extra stops
- This price is good for 1- 6 persons (6 can ride for the price of one)
Ann Arbor Airport Shuttle Service
U of M faculty, Staff, and Student Airport Service
University of Michigan to Detroit Metro Airport
$50 Flat rate!
We accept P Cards!
For pick up at Detroit Metro Airport(DTW) to the University of Michigan
The pick up price at the airport is $50 plus $10 for parking as explained below.
We will be happy to pick you up at the airport when you are ready to return.
We must have a reservation in order to pick you up at the airport.
Our Drivers will be happy to either meet you at pre-arranged ground transportation or come inside and help you with your luggage and escort you to the vehicle and transport you to your destination.
- Please add an additional $10 dollars for the TSA mandatory fee we must pay for parking at the airport when we come to pick you up.
In order to be picked up at the airport please contact us and be prepared to provide the following information
- Time of arrival
- Flight number
- Cell phone number
- How many passengers will be traveing
- and your destination
We will attempt to track the flight but would also ask that you call us in order to confirm your reservation before your plane departs. This tends to prevent much confusion due to delays or cancellations that may arrise, and we appreciate it greatly as it helps us to provide better service to you the customer.
Also when you land please call us to let us now you have landed if you have not recieved a voicemail message from your driver providing a contact number for you. Normally the driver will leave a message for you to let you know that he or she is waiting along with the cell phone number they may be contacted at.
"Ann Arbor Cab"sm
"Ann Arbor Airport Shuttle Service"sm
"Ann Arbor Taxi LLC"sm
Both companies registered with the state of Mich. , and legally licensed to operate by
the city of Ann Arbor